Happy New Year 2018 from TheGaGG.com! The team here at TheGaGG.com hopes you had a great New Year’s Eve, as well as a wonderful holiday season. It’s a new year and a new opportunity to advance your inner gun bunny!
Welcome to our annual New Year’s Resolution and Goals. Here, we outline the focuses and goals we personally have, as well as those for the TheGaGG.com site. We put these out to hold ourselves to a focus that will move us in an intended direction. Also, we share them as a reference to help inspire some of your own goals.
- TheGaGG.com 3.0 – deliver the new look and feel, as well as the format for TheGaGG.com.
- “Guns Smoking, Brass Flying” Channel – revamp our podcast into our audio channel for multiple podcast series.
- Newsletter – develop a newsletter brand as well as integrate it into the site.
- Social media uplifts – revamp our Facebook, Quora and Twitter presences. Develop our Instagram and Pinterest presences.
- Expand Quora Q&A and our presence on the Quora site.
- Move our reader/follower growth from organic to viral.
- Add 1 – 2 more contributors to the site.
- Expand our media presence (more pictures, videos, audio).
- Shoot 1 IDPA or USPSA competition no less than every 6 weeks.
- Take the Pilot Mountain long-range shooting training.
- Re-take a defensive pistol class.
- Take a defensive rifle class.
- Finish off all of my gun builds (from 2017).
- Have all of my guns tuned-in and worked-up properly. Give all of my guns some love in 2018.
- Shoot an average of 400 pistol rounds, 200 (small bore – 5.56/223) rifle rounds and 50 (large-bore) rifle rounds per month.
- Train an average of 3 times per week for pistol competition.
- Cleanse my gun safe of any non-collectable safe queens.
It’s going to be an exciting year for those of you who follow TheGaGG.com. We want to turn the corner on our growth so we can have the ability to deliver more quality content for you. Please become a raving fan of TheGaGG.com. Also, follow us on all of our social media channels!