This episode is our NRA Convention wrap up. We attended the NRA 2017 Convention in Atlanta, GA. Wow folks, what an awesome convention. In this episode I:
- share my long-winded story of just getting to the hotel (thank you Mr President 🙂 )
- discuss some really interesting innovations that Trijicon is making in the thermal arena
- provide insights that Leupold shared about the industry media and where the big vendors are turning
- discuss an interesting optics concept Leupold shared (weight vs., durability)
- how the traditional media is completely poisoned with sponsored content (essentially paid advertising conveyed as unbiased works)
Don’t miss out on this episode. Also, check out the longer, more thorough convention review at NRA Convention 2017.
We always appreciate your feedback and insights. Feel free to provide your comments and thoughts in the post comment form or go to our contact page.
Listen to all of the Guns Smoking, Brass Flying episodes on our Podcast Page.